In light of the global pandemic associated with COVID-19, everyone shares in the obligation to observe certain requirements and guidelines to help keep themselves and others safe within our Central Jersey Ski Club lodge (“CJSC Lodge”).
We will abide with Vermont and Center for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines. Everyone will follow the rules/requirements/guidelines and take responsibility to maintain sanitary conditions at the lodge.
Current Lodge Reervation Rules:
1. All occupants shall abide by CDC Guidelines, which include frequent hand washing, use of hand sanitizer, social distancing, and face coverings; We will provide hand sanitizer in various areas in the lodge;
2. To Make a Reservation you must use the below online form to submit the CJSC Lodge Use Release and Indemnification (below)
3. Social distancing is to be used in the bathrooms; if not possible, face coverings should be worn;
6. If you become ill after your stay at the lodge, you will report that information to Reservations for contact tracing purposes.
7. You cannot self-quarantine at our lodge!
Please complete the Release, and fill out the reservation request below.